Jong PSV Eindhoven vs Telstar

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Jong PSV Eindhoven
d l w l w l
Holland Eerste Divisie
08/11/2019 20:00
33%
26%
41%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.37
Telstar
w w w w d l

On 8th November 21:00 there is a meeting between PSV II and Telstar. Sciwin puts 33% chance for a home win, 26% for a draw and 41% for an away win in this match. After losing 3 and winning 2 in the last 6 games, the home team don't seem to be in their best form and it will be difficult for them not to lose the following fixture.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Jong PSV Eindhoven
3
2
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Telstar
7
2
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Jong PSV Eindhoven Home
42%
28%
28%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Telstar Away
50%
25%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Jong PSV Eindhoven
46%
53%
UNDER
OVER
Telstar
35%
64%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Jong PSV Eindhoven
53%
46%
YES
NO
Telstar
57%
42%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Jong PSV Eindhoven
0-1
1-0
15%
15%
Telstar
1-2
4-2
28%
7%

Special offers