Jena vs Lotte

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Jena
l d l l d d
Germany 3. Liga
13/03/2019 18:00
29%
33%
38%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.78
Lotte
l w d d w w

The winner from the encounter between Jena and Lotte will be decided on Wednesday at the Ernst-Abbe-Sportfeld. The away side are enjoying a great run of form lately, and have won 3 games of their last 6. We calculated 29% probability for Jena to win the game, the draw has 33% and 38% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Jena
5
10
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Lotte
8
11
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Jena Home
14%
50%
35%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Lotte Away
28%
35%
35%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Jena
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
Lotte
70%
30%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Jena
57%
42%
YES
NO
Lotte
40%
59%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Jena
0-0
2-0
21%
14%
Lotte
0-0
2-2
18%
11%

Special offers