vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


l d d d l d
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
l d l d w l

Al Ittihad Kalba and Dibba Al Fujairah go head-to-head on Thursday in what will be a curious game predicted by the Sciwin experts. Sciwin has Al Ittihad Kalba to win with 41% chance, the draw is valued with 36% and Dibba Al Fujairah to manage the win is with 23%. The visiting team are in rather bad form as they've lost 3 of their last 6 games and should lose once again in the following fixture.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

5
9
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
3
4
17
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
25%
16%
58%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
0%
16%
83%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

33%
66%
UNDER
OVER
16%
83%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

79%
20%
YES
NO
75%
25%
YES
NO

Most common scores

1-1
2-3
16%
8%
2-1
3-1
20%
12%

Special offers