Inverness CT vs Queen of South

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Inverness CT
l w l w l w
Scotland Championship
10/03/2020 20:45
48%
26%
26%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.70
Queen of South
d d l l l d

Tomorrow is the day that Inverness welcome Queen of The South FC at the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium. The away team's performance could be a lot better and we expect them to add another disappointment to their 3 losses. Our algorithm has given 48% probability for the home team to win, 26% for the draw to occur and 26% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Inverness CT
15
3
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Queen of South
7
7
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Inverness CT Home
61%
15%
23%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Queen of South Away
23%
38%
38%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Inverness CT
51%
48%
UNDER
OVER
Queen of South
57%
43%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Inverness CT
41%
58%
YES
NO
Queen of South
42%
57%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Inverness CT
2-0
0-2
13%
13%
Queen of South
2-0
0-1
14%
14%

Special offers