Internacional vs Alianza Lima

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Internacional
w
Copa Libertadores
14/03/2019 00:30
60%
40%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 2.23
Alianza Lima
w d w l w

There is a curious meeting tomorrow between the teams of Sc Internacional and Alianza Lima and it had to be in the Sciwin predictions list. We have 60% probability for under 2.5 goals to be scored and 40% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Internacional
1
0
0
WINS
Alianza Lima
3
1
1
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Internacional Home
0%
0%
0%
Alianza Lima Away
50%
0%
50%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Internacional
100%
0%
UNDER
Alianza Lima
40%
60%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Internacional
0%
100%
NO
Alianza Lima
60%
40%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Internacional
0-1
100%
Alianza Lima
3-0
1-0
20%
20%

Special offers