Ind. Rivadavia vs Guillermo Brown

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Ind. Rivadavia
d d l d w l
Argentina Nacional B
09/03/2020 21:00
39%
36%
25%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.49
Guillermo Brown
d w l d d l

This Monday Independiente Rivadavia De Mendoza face Guillermo Brown at the Estadio Juan Bautista Gargantini in a game of the Nacional B. Our algorithm has given 39% probability for the home team to win, 36% for the draw to occur and 25% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Ind. Rivadavia
5
5
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Guillermo Brown
6
5
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Ind. Rivadavia Home
62%
25%
12%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Guillermo Brown Away
22%
33%
44%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Ind. Rivadavia
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
Guillermo Brown
63%
37%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Ind. Rivadavia
61%
38%
YES
NO
Guillermo Brown
47%
52%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Ind. Rivadavia
1-0
4-1
16%
16%
Guillermo Brown
1-1
0-1
15%
10%

Special offers