Hyeres FC vs Marignane

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Hyeres FC
l w
France National 2
02/09/2020 17:00
49%
25%
26%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.10
Marignane
l

On 2nd September 18:00 a National 2 (France) clash will take place between Hyeres and Marignane Gignac at the Stade Perruc. We have 49% chance that the home side will win, 25% chance that the game will end in a draw and 26% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Hyeres FC
1
0
1
WINS
LOSSES
Marignane
0
0
1
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Hyeres FC Home
100%
0%
0%
WINS
Marignane Away
0%
0%
100%
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Hyeres FC
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
Marignane
0%
100%
OVER

Both to score

Hyeres FC
50%
50%
YES
NO
Marignane
0%
100%
NO

Most common scores

Hyeres FC
2-0
2-1
50%
50%
Marignane
3-0
100%

Special offers