Hull vs Rotherham

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Hull
l w l d w l
England Championship
12/02/2019 19:45
41%
38%
21%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.80
Rotherham
d d l l l l

We have an interesting game from Championship (England) as Hull meet Rotherham on Tuesday at the KCOM Stadium. The form of the away side is disastrous recently and they have lost 4 of their last 6 played matches. Sciwin favours the home side to win this game with 41% probability and the other two events are given probability of 38% and 21%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Hull
12
8
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Rotherham
6
12
16
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Hull Home
43%
18%
37%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Rotherham Away
0%
29%
70%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Hull
52%
47%
UNDER
OVER
Rotherham
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Hull
44%
55%
YES
NO
Rotherham
58%
41%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Hull
2-0
1-1
14%
11%
Rotherham
1-0
1-1
20%
14%

Special offers