Huachipato vs A. Italiano

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Huachipato
l w d l w
Chile Primera Division
11/03/2020 00:30
37%
32%
31%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.10
A. Italiano
d l w w w

Huachipato face Audax Italiano La Florida in what should be an intriguing encounter played on 11th March 01:30. Sciwin puts 37% chance for a home win, 32% for a draw and 31% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Huachipato
2
1
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
A. Italiano
3
1
1
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Huachipato Home
66%
33%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
A. Italiano Away
50%
50%
0%
WINS
DRAWS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Huachipato
80%
20%
UNDER
OVER
A. Italiano
20%
80%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Huachipato
40%
60%
YES
NO
A. Italiano
80%
20%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Huachipato
1-0
2-1
60%
20%
A. Italiano
4-1
2-1
20%
20%

Special offers