Hougang United FC vs Courts Young Lions

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Hougang United FC
d w l w d l
Singapore S-League
10/07/2019 12:45
53%
47%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Courts Young Lions
l l w l l l

Courts Young Lions travel to Hougang on 10th July 13:45 for a curious fixture from S-League(Singapore). There is 53% chance for under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match and 47% for over 2.5 goals according to our algorithm.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Hougang United FC
7
2
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Courts Young Lions
3
1
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Hougang United FC Home
83%
0%
16%
WINS
LOSSES
Courts Young Lions Away
28%
14%
57%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Hougang United FC
30%
69%
UNDER
OVER
Courts Young Lions
46%
54%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Hougang United FC
69%
30%
YES
NO
Courts Young Lions
46%
53%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Hougang United FC
1-0
3-2
15%
15%
Courts Young Lions
2-1
0-1
23%
23%

Special offers