vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


d w w d l d
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
l l l l w d

Ironi Rishon LeZion vs H. Marmorek prediction and aggregated stats. The two teams meet on 17th May 15:00 at the Haberfeld Stadium. Sciwin favours the home side to win this game with 52% probability and the other two events are given probability of 28% and 20%. The visiting team's performance has been woeful of late and in their last 6 clashes they have suffered 4 losses.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

10
13
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
10
7
19
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
38%
27%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
27%
11%
61%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

66%
33%
UNDER
OVER
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

58%
41%
YES
NO
41%
58%
YES
NO

Most common scores

1-1
4-1
25%
13%
0-1
1-2
11%
11%

Special offers