Hapoel Nazareth Illit vs Maccabi Ahi Nazareth

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Hapoel Nazareth Illit
w w d d w l
Israel Liga Leumit
11/01/2019 13:00
48%
34%
18%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.60
Maccabi Ahi Nazareth
d d w d l l

The encounter between H. Nazareth and M. Nazareth takes place tomorrow and of course Sciwin is ready with the prediction. H. Nazareth are in very good form, with 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in their last 6 matches. Sciwin favours the home side to win this game with 48% probability and the other two events are given probability of 34% and 18%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Hapoel Nazareth Illit
9
7
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Maccabi Ahi Nazareth
4
7
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Hapoel Nazareth Illit Home
44%
44%
11%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Maccabi Ahi Nazareth Away
33%
22%
44%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Hapoel Nazareth Illit
55%
44%
UNDER
OVER
Maccabi Ahi Nazareth
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Hapoel Nazareth Illit
61%
38%
YES
NO
Maccabi Ahi Nazareth
38%
61%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Hapoel Nazareth Illit
1-2
0-0
16%
16%
Maccabi Ahi Nazareth
0-1
0-0
22%
16%

Special offers