Hapoel Irony Nir Ramat Hasharon vs Hapoel Nazareth Illit

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Hapoel Irony Nir Ramat Hasharon
l d l l l w
Israel Liga Leumit
08/11/2019 14:00
27%
30%
43%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.50
Hapoel Nazareth Illit
w w d d w w

Nof Hagalil travel to Hapoel Ramat HaSharon on 8th November 15:00 for a curious fixture from Liga Leumit(Israel). Sciwin has Hapoel Ramat HaSharon to win with 27% chance, the draw is valued with 30% and Nof Hagalil to manage the win is with 43%. The home side are in really poor form as they've lost 4 of their last 6 games and it seems likely they will lose once again.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Hapoel Irony Nir Ramat Hasharon
4
2
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hapoel Nazareth Illit
4
3
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Hapoel Irony Nir Ramat Hasharon Home
50%
33%
16%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hapoel Nazareth Illit Away
33%
16%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Hapoel Irony Nir Ramat Hasharon
54%
45%
UNDER
OVER
Hapoel Nazareth Illit
45%
55%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Hapoel Irony Nir Ramat Hasharon
36%
63%
YES
NO
Hapoel Nazareth Illit
54%
45%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Hapoel Irony Nir Ramat Hasharon
1-0
3-0
18%
18%
Hapoel Nazareth Illit
1-0
2-2
27%
18%

Special offers