Hapoel Hadera vs H. Raanana

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Hapoel Hadera
d l l w l w
Israel Premier League
05/12/2018 17:00
38%
36%
26%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.18
H. Raanana
w d l w l d

Today is the day that Hapoel Hadera welcome Hapoel Raanana at the Winner Stadium. We calculated 38% probability for Hapoel Hadera to win the game, the draw has 36% and 26% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Hapoel Hadera
6
2
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
H. Raanana
3
4
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Hapoel Hadera Home
80%
0%
20%
WINS
LOSSES
H. Raanana Away
0%
40%
60%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Hapoel Hadera
45%
54%
UNDER
OVER
H. Raanana
54%
45%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Hapoel Hadera
54%
45%
YES
NO
H. Raanana
54%
45%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Hapoel Hadera
1-2
2-0
18%
18%
H. Raanana
2-1
1-1
18%
18%

Special offers