Hansa Rostock vs Duisburg

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Hansa Rostock
l w w w d d
Germany 3. Liga
09/11/2019 14:00
52%
48%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.80
Duisburg
w l w w l l

On 9th November 15:00 there is a meeting between Hansa Rostock and Duisburg. We have 52% probability for under 2.5 goals to be scored and 48% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Hansa Rostock
6
4
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Duisburg
10
1
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Hansa Rostock Home
50%
25%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Duisburg Away
42%
14%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Hansa Rostock
53%
46%
UNDER
OVER
Duisburg
37%
63%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Hansa Rostock
60%
40%
YES
NO
Duisburg
62%
37%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Hansa Rostock
0-1
2-1
20%
20%
Duisburg
2-0
3-1
18%
18%

Special offers