Hampton vs Slough

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Hampton
l d w l l l
England National League South
09/02/2019 15:00
37%
36%
27%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.20
Slough
l l d w d l

On 9th February 16:00 Hampton and Richmond and Slough clash at the Beveree Stadium and this is an intriguing game that is predicted by Sciwin. We have 37% chance that the home side will win, 36% chance that the game will end in a draw and 27% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Hampton
10
5
15
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Slough
12
8
12
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Hampton Home
33%
6%
60%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Slough Away
37%
18%
43%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Hampton
53%
46%
UNDER
OVER
Slough
59%
41%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Hampton
46%
53%
YES
NO
Slough
46%
53%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Hampton
0-1
0-2
13%
13%
Slough
0-1
1-1
15%
12%

Special offers