Goias GO vs Corinthians

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Goias GO
l w l d l w
Brazil Serie A
02/09/2020 23:15
52%
48%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 2.40
Corinthians
l d w d l d

Goias Go welcome Sc Corinthians in a match of the Serie A (Brazil) on 3rd September 00:15. With 16 under 2.5 goals games on their record, Sc Corinthians might participate in another low scoring game. There is 52% chance for under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match and 48% for over 2.5 goals according to our algorithm.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Goias GO
4
1
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Corinthians
8
9
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Goias GO Home
25%
0%
75%
WINS
LOSSES
Corinthians Away
16%
41%
41%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Goias GO
70%
30%
UNDER
OVER
Corinthians
69%
30%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Goias GO
40%
60%
YES
NO
Corinthians
56%
43%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Goias GO
0-1
0-2
20%
20%
Corinthians
1-1
2-1
26%
17%

Special offers