GKS Tychy 71 vs FKS Stal Mielec

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


GKS Tychy 71
w l l w w w
Poland 1. Liga
15/03/2019 17:00
34%
23%
43%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.13
FKS Stal Mielec
l w w w w w

What will be the outcome of the intriguing clash between Tychy 71 and FKS Stal Mielec on Friday? We have 34% probability for Tychy 71 to manage a win here, 23% for a draw and 43% for FKS Stal Mielec to steal the victory.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

GKS Tychy 71
7
8
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
FKS Stal Mielec
11
7
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

GKS Tychy 71 Home
45%
27%
27%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
FKS Stal Mielec Away
45%
27%
27%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

GKS Tychy 71
52%
47%
UNDER
OVER
FKS Stal Mielec
73%
26%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

GKS Tychy 71
52%
47%
YES
NO
FKS Stal Mielec
34%
65%
YES
NO

Most common scores

GKS Tychy 71
1-1
0-1
17%
13%
FKS Stal Mielec
2-0
1-1
13%
13%

Special offers