Ghana vs Tunisia

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Ghana
w d d
Africa Cup of Nations
08/07/2019 20:00
37%
48%
15%
1
X
2
Prediction: X
Best odds: 2.82
Tunisia
d d d

Today Ghana will host the team of Tunisia in the Africa Cup of Nations. We calculated 37% probability for Ghana to win the game, the draw has 48% and 15% for the away side to win. Tunisia managed to drew 3 of the last six games.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Ghana
1
2
0
WINS
DRAWS
Tunisia
0
3
0
DRAWS

Home - Away Stats

Ghana Home
0%
100%
0%
DRAWS
Tunisia Away
0%
100%
0%
DRAWS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Ghana
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER
Tunisia
100%
0%
UNDER

Both to score

Ghana
33%
66%
YES
NO
Tunisia
66%
33%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Ghana
2-2
0-0
33%
33%
Tunisia
1-1
0-0
66%
33%

Special offers