Getafe vs Valladolid

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Getafe
w w w w d d
Spain Primera Division
15/12/2019 12:00
50%
35%
15%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.66
Valladolid
d d l l w l

Getafe vs Valladolid prediction and aggregated stats. The two teams meet on 15th December 13:00 at the Coliseum Alfonso PĂ©rez. The home side are doing very well lately and have won 4 of their last 6 games. Sciwin puts 50% chance for a home win, 35% for a draw and 15% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Getafe
11
6
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Valladolid
4
7
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Getafe Home
54%
27%
18%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Valladolid Away
22%
33%
44%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Getafe
63%
36%
UNDER
OVER
Valladolid
75%
25%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Getafe
45%
54%
YES
NO
Valladolid
37%
62%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Getafe
0-1
1-1
18%
18%
Valladolid
1-1
2-0
25%
18%

Special offers