Gent vs Zulte Waregem

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Gent
w d d l w w
Belgium Jupiler Pro League
07/12/2019 20:00
52%
24%
24%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.33
Zulte Waregem
w w l w l w

Gent and Waregem will clash on Saturday in an encounter from the Jupiler Pro League (Belgium). We have 52% probability for Gent to manage a win here, 24% for a draw and 24% for Waregem to steal the victory.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Gent
14
10
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Zulte Waregem
8
4
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Gent Home
84%
15%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
Zulte Waregem Away
37%
37%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Gent
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER
Zulte Waregem
58%
41%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Gent
64%
35%
YES
NO
Zulte Waregem
35%
64%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Gent
1-1
2-1
17%
10%
Zulte Waregem
0-2
2-0
23%
17%

Special offers