Genoa vs Entella

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Genoa
l d l l l d
Italy Coppa Italia
06/12/2018 17:00
44%
35%
21%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.50
Entella
d d l w w w

There is an exciting clash this Thursday in the Coppa Italia as Genoa FC host Entella on the Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris. Our algorithm has given 44% probability for the home team to win, 35% for the draw to occur and 21% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Genoa
5
3
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Entella
7
2
1
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Genoa Home
50%
25%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Entella Away
50%
25%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Genoa
26%
73%
UNDER
OVER
Entella
60%
40%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Genoa
73%
26%
YES
NO
Entella
60%
40%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Genoa
2-1
1-2
20%
13%
Entella
1-1
1-0
20%
20%

Special offers