Gangwon FC vs Sangju Sangmu

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Gangwon FC
d w w d d l
South Korea K League 1
09/07/2019 11:00
40%
34%
26%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.10
Sangju Sangmu
d l w l d w

Stats and the Sciwin prediction for the match Gangwon FC vs Sangju Sangmu that will be played tomorrow in the K League 1. We have 40% chance that the home side will win, 34% chance that the game will end in a draw and 26% chance that the away team will win. After 2 wins and just 1 losses in their last 6 games, Gangwon FC should be confident of winning the following fixture.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Gangwon FC
8
4
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Sangju Sangmu
7
4
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Gangwon FC Home
33%
11%
55%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Sangju Sangmu Away
33%
22%
44%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Gangwon FC
52%
47%
UNDER
OVER
Sangju Sangmu
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Gangwon FC
52%
47%
YES
NO
Sangju Sangmu
44%
55%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Gangwon FC
0-2
1-2
15%
15%
Sangju Sangmu
2-0
1-1
22%
16%

Special offers