Gainsborough Trinity vs Workington AFC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Gainsborough Trinity
d w l l w d
England NPL Premier Division
12/01/2019 15:00
44%
36%
20%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.61
Workington AFC
d l l w l l

Sciwin prediction for this Saturday's encounter between the teams of Gainsborough Trinity and Workington AFC. We have 44% chance that the home side will win, 36% chance that the game will end in a draw and 20% chance that the away team will win. The away team are in terrible form as they've lost 4 in the last 6 games. It is rather likely they'll lose this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Gainsborough Trinity
12
6
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Workington AFC
4
5
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Gainsborough Trinity Home
54%
18%
27%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Workington AFC Away
8%
25%
66%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Gainsborough Trinity
58%
41%
UNDER
OVER
Workington AFC
54%
45%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Gainsborough Trinity
58%
41%
YES
NO
Workington AFC
59%
40%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Gainsborough Trinity
1-1
1-2
16%
12%
Workington AFC
1-0
1-1
13%
13%

Special offers