Górnik Łęczna vs Legionovia Legionowo

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Górnik Łęczna
w d w d w l
Poland 2. Liga
09/11/2019 17:00
54%
36%
10%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.44
Legionovia Legionowo
d l d w d l

Who will win this match between Leczna and MKS Legionovia on 9th November 18:00? Sciwin puts 54% chance for a home win, 36% for a draw and 10% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Górnik Łęczna
9
5
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Legionovia Legionowo
2
3
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Górnik Łęczna Home
57%
28%
14%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Legionovia Legionowo Away
14%
0%
85%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Górnik Łęczna
56%
43%
UNDER
OVER
Legionovia Legionowo
37%
63%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Górnik Łęczna
62%
37%
YES
NO
Legionovia Legionowo
62%
37%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Górnik Łęczna
1-0
1-1
18%
18%
Legionovia Legionowo
0-2
3-1
12%
12%

Special offers