Fortuna Mfou vs Fovu Club

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Fortuna Mfou
w d l w l w
Cameroon Elite One
09/03/2020 18:30
54%
46%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Fovu Club
w w w d w l

An intriguing Elite One (Cameroon) game awaits on 9th March 19:30 as Fovu de Baham travel to AS Fortuna Mfou. Sciwin calculated 54% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 46% for over 2.5. So far this season there have been 18 matches for the home team with under 2.5 goals scored in them.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Fortuna Mfou
6
10
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Fovu Club
11
6
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Fortuna Mfou Home
38%
23%
38%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Fovu Club Away
16%
25%
58%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Fortuna Mfou
69%
30%
UNDER
OVER
Fovu Club
69%
31%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Fortuna Mfou
38%
61%
YES
NO
Fovu Club
42%
57%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Fortuna Mfou
1-0
0-0
19%
19%
Fovu Club
1-0
2-0
23%
19%

Special offers