vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


l d l d l d
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
w l d l d w

On 18th May 13:30 at the Südstadion SC Fortuna Köln and Grossaspach meet in match that had to be in the Sciwin predictions list. The home team lost 3 of their last six matches and things don't look good for them. Sciwin has SC Fortuna Köln to win with 26% chance, the draw is valued with 34% and Grossaspach to manage the win is with 40%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

9
12
16
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
8
18
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
16%
50%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
11%
44%
44%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

56%
43%
UNDER
OVER
70%
30%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

51%
48%
YES
NO
48%
51%
YES
NO

Most common scores

1-1
0-1
18%
10%
0-0
1-1
24%
21%

Special offers