Flamengo vs Sao Paulo

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Flamengo
l w l w d w
Brazil Copa do Brasil
12/11/2020 00:30
50%
32%
18%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.95
Sao Paulo
w w w l d w

On 12th November 01:30 Flamengo-RJ and São Paulo clash at the Estádio Luso-Brasileiro and this is an intriguing game that is predicted by Sciwin. Sciwin puts 50% chance for a home win, 32% for a draw and 18% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Flamengo
31
7
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Sao Paulo
18
12
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Flamengo Home
71%
14%
14%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Sao Paulo Away
31%
26%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Flamengo
37%
62%
UNDER
OVER
Sao Paulo
35%
65%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Flamengo
55%
44%
YES
NO
Sao Paulo
67%
32%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Flamengo
0-1
1-2
13%
13%
Sao Paulo
2-1
1-1
20%
12%

Special offers