Fermana FC vs Fano

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Fermana FC
d l w w l l
Italy Lega Pro
11/11/2020 19:45
39%
28%
33%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.45
Fano
d l l l l l

On Wednesday Fermana welcome Fano on the Stadio Bruno Recchioni. We calculated 39% probability for Fermana to win the game, the draw has 28% and 33% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Fermana FC
2
2
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Fano
0
4
5
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Fermana FC Home
25%
0%
75%
WINS
LOSSES
Fano Away
0%
50%
50%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Fermana FC
77%
22%
UNDER
OVER
Fano
55%
44%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Fermana FC
33%
66%
YES
NO
Fano
55%
44%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Fermana FC
0-1
1-1
44%
22%
Fano
1-1
1-2
22%
22%

Special offers