Ferencvaros TC vs Ludogorets

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Ferencvaros TC
d w w l w w
Champions League
10/07/2019 19:00
47%
31%
22%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.70
Ludogorets
w w d d d l

Ferencváros host Ludogorets at the Groupama Aréna on 10th July 20:00. It seems the home side will be confident of winning this games as they are in perfect from as they have won 4 of their last six matches. Sciwin puts 47% chance for a home win, 31% for a draw and 22% for an away win in this match.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Ferencvaros TC
23
6
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Ludogorets
28
16
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Ferencvaros TC Home
77%
22%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
Ludogorets Away
48%
36%
16%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Ferencvaros TC
45%
54%
UNDER
OVER
Ludogorets
68%
32%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Ferencvaros TC
54%
45%
YES
NO
Ludogorets
40%
60%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Ferencvaros TC
1-0
2-1
14%
11%
Ludogorets
1-1
1-0
18%
14%

Special offers