FC St. Johnstone vs Hearts FC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


FC St. Johnstone
d w w w w w
Scotland Premiership
05/12/2018 19:45
46%
27%
27%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.55
Hearts FC
l l l l d w

Today the teams of FC St Johnstone and Heart of Midlothian clash and that should be a very interesting encounter. Sciwin favours the home side to win this game with 46% probability and the other two events are given probability of 27% and 27%. Looking ahead into the clash, the away team will probably continue their disappointing performance of late with another loss.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

FC St. Johnstone
7
3
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hearts FC
8
2
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

FC St. Johnstone Home
42%
42%
14%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hearts FC Away
57%
0%
42%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

FC St. Johnstone
64%
35%
UNDER
OVER
Hearts FC
46%
53%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

FC St. Johnstone
35%
64%
YES
NO
Hearts FC
40%
60%
YES
NO

Most common scores

FC St. Johnstone
0-1
1-1
21%
14%
Hearts FC
0-1
2-1
20%
13%

Special offers