vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


l w d w d d
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
w w l l d w

On 16th May 20:00 AC Lugano and St. Gallen clash at the Stadio di Cornaredo and this is an intriguing game that is predicted by Sciwin. We calculated 37% probability for AC Lugano to win the game, the draw has 29% and 34% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

9
14
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
13
6
16
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
31%
43%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
29%
23%
47%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

45%
54%
UNDER
OVER
34%
66%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

63%
36%
YES
NO
60%
40%
YES
NO

Most common scores

2-2
1-1
21%
15%
2-1
0-1
14%
11%

Special offers