Fc Eindhoven vs Jong PSV Eindhoven

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Fc Eindhoven
w w w w w l
Holland Eerste Divisie
08/02/2019 19:00
39%
23%
38%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.08
Jong PSV Eindhoven
w w d d w w

On 8th February 20:00 at the Jan Louwers Stadion Eindhoven FC and PSV II meet in match that had to be in the Sciwin predictions list. We calculated 39% probability for Eindhoven FC to win the game, the draw has 23% and 38% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Fc Eindhoven
10
4
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Jong PSV Eindhoven
11
7
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Fc Eindhoven Home
27%
27%
45%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Jong PSV Eindhoven Away
36%
36%
27%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Fc Eindhoven
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
Jong PSV Eindhoven
17%
83%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Fc Eindhoven
50%
50%
YES
NO
Jong PSV Eindhoven
86%
13%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Fc Eindhoven
2-0
0-1
16%
12%
Jong PSV Eindhoven
2-2
2-1
17%
13%

Special offers