FC Cartagena vs RB Linense

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


FC Cartagena
d w l d l d
Spain Segunda B Grupo 4
16/02/2020 17:00
41%
35%
24%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.85
RB Linense
w d d l w w

On 16th February 18:00 a Segunda B Grupo 4 (Spain) clash will take place between Cartagena and RB Linense at the Estadio Municipal Cartagonova. Our algorithm has given 41% probability for the home team to win, 35% for the draw to occur and 24% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

FC Cartagena
14
8
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
RB Linense
9
9
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

FC Cartagena Home
50%
42%
7%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
RB Linense Away
27%
36%
36%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

FC Cartagena
65%
34%
UNDER
OVER
RB Linense
79%
21%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

FC Cartagena
42%
57%
YES
NO
RB Linense
41%
58%
YES
NO

Most common scores

FC Cartagena
0-1
2-0
23%
15%
RB Linense
1-1
1-0
25%
25%

Special offers