Enugu Rangers vs Kano

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Enugu Rangers
d w l l w w
Nigeria Premier League
10/06/2019 15:00
53%
47%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Kano
w d l w w w

On Monday, Enugu Rangers and Kano face-off in a match from the Premier League (Nigeria). Sciwin calculated 53% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 47% for over 2.5. Low scoring games occur rather frequently for Enugu Rangers, so why not we see another one of them.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Enugu Rangers
19
8
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Kano
12
5
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Enugu Rangers Home
78%
10%
10%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Kano Away
18%
18%
63%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Enugu Rangers
68%
31%
UNDER
OVER
Kano
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Enugu Rangers
42%
57%
YES
NO
Kano
37%
62%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Enugu Rangers
1-0
2-1
34%
11%
Kano
2-1
3-0
20%
20%

Special offers