Eleven Wonders vs Aduana Stars

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Eleven Wonders
l l l
Ghana Premier League
15/01/2020 16:00
47%
53%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Over 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Aduana Stars
w w w

An interesting clash will take place on Wednesday at the Ohene Ameyaw Park between Eleven Wonders and Aduana Stars. The Sciwin system predicts there is 47% chance for under 2.5 goals and 53% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Eleven Wonders
0
0
3
LOSSES
Aduana Stars
3
0
0
WINS

Home - Away Stats

Eleven Wonders Home
0%
0%
100%
LOSSES
Aduana Stars Away
100%
0%
0%
WINS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Eleven Wonders
100%
0%
UNDER
Aduana Stars
33%
67%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Eleven Wonders
0%
100%
NO
Aduana Stars
33%
66%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Eleven Wonders
1-0
0-1
33%
33%
Aduana Stars
4-0
0-1
33%
33%

Special offers