vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


w d l d d d
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
w w w w d l

There is a very curious match in the Premier (Egypt) as El Masry welcome Al Moqawloon Al Arab at the Michael Ashcroft Stadium. For this match we have 44% chance for under 2.5 goals in the match and 56% for over 2.5 goals to be scored.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

3
8
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
6
2
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
20%
60%
20%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
42%
28%
28%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

61%
38%
UNDER
OVER
57%
43%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

53%
46%
YES
NO
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

0-0
1-1
23%
23%
0-1
2-1
21%
14%

Special offers