Ehime vs Machida

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Ehime
d w l d l l
Japan J2-League
02/09/2020 11:00
30%
31%
39%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.69
Machida
w w d l l l

On 2nd September 12:00 there is an interesting game of the J2-League as Ehime host Machida at the Ningineer Stadium. We have 30% chance that the home side will win, 31% chance that the game will end in a draw and 39% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Ehime
3
4
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Machida
5
5
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Ehime Home
28%
14%
57%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Machida Away
42%
14%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Ehime
46%
53%
UNDER
OVER
Machida
80%
20%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Ehime
60%
40%
YES
NO
Machida
20%
80%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Ehime
1-2
1-1
13%
13%
Machida
0-0
0-2
20%
20%

Special offers