Dunkerque vs Concarneau

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Dunkerque
l l l w w l
France National
11/01/2019 19:00
41%
22%
37%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.98
Concarneau
d l w l w l

Check out the prediction and stats for tomorrow's match between Dunkerque and Concarneau US. After losing 3 of their last 6 matches it seems unlikely the away team will get anything different than a loss in this clash. Sciwin favours the home side to win this game with 41% probability and the other two events are given probability of 22% and 37%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Dunkerque
3
4
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Concarneau
6
7
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Dunkerque Home
25%
12%
62%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Concarneau Away
22%
33%
44%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Dunkerque
35%
64%
UNDER
OVER
Concarneau
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Dunkerque
58%
41%
YES
NO
Concarneau
61%
38%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Dunkerque
1-2
0-0
23%
11%
Concarneau
1-1
2-0
27%
22%

Special offers