vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


l l d l d l
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
w d w d l w

Who will win this match between FK Dukla Praha and Slovácko on 18th May 17:00? Poor matches are a frequent occurence in FK Dukla Praha record as they have been defeated 4 times in their last 6 clashes. According to Sciwin there is 25% chance that the home side will win this match, 26% for a draw and 49% that Slovácko will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

5
6
22
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
12
5
16
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
25%
25%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
25%
12%
62%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

48%
51%
UNDER
OVER
48%
52%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

48%
51%
YES
NO
45%
54%
YES
NO

Most common scores

2-0
1-0
15%
12%
2-1
2-0
15%
12%

Special offers