Dukla Prague vs Pribram

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Dukla Prague
d w d l l w
Czech Republic Synot liga
07/12/2018 17:00
38%
42%
20%
1
X
2
Prediction: X
Best odds: 3.80
Pribram
l d d l l l

An intriguing Synot liga (Czech Republic) game awaits on 7th December 18:00 as 1. FK Pribram travel to FK Dukla Praha. FK Dukla Praha have drawn 2 of the last 6 encounters and we might just see another draw match with them taking part in. We have 38% chance that the home side will win, 42% chance that the game will end in a draw and 20% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Dukla Prague
4
3
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Pribram
4
4
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Dukla Prague Home
37%
12%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Pribram Away
0%
37%
62%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Dukla Prague
64%
35%
UNDER
OVER
Pribram
23%
76%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Dukla Prague
35%
64%
YES
NO
Pribram
47%
52%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Dukla Prague
2-0
1-0
17%
17%
Pribram
3-0
4-1
17%
11%

Special offers