Dukla Prague vs MFK Karvina

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Dukla Prague
l l l l d l
Czech Republic Synot liga
15/03/2019 17:00
39%
27%
34%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.25
MFK Karvina
l l d l d l

We have an interesting game from Synot liga (Czech Republic) as FK Dukla Praha meet Karviná on Friday at the Stadion Juliska. Sciwin puts 39% chance for a home win, 27% for a draw and 34% for an away win in this match. The form of the away team is disastrous recently and they have lost 4 of their last 6 played matches.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Dukla Prague
4
4
16
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
MFK Karvina
4
5
15
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Dukla Prague Home
25%
16%
58%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
MFK Karvina Away
8%
25%
66%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Dukla Prague
58%
41%
UNDER
OVER
MFK Karvina
37%
63%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Dukla Prague
41%
58%
YES
NO
MFK Karvina
70%
29%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Dukla Prague
1-0
2-0
16%
16%
MFK Karvina
2-1
1-1
25%
16%

Special offers