Dudelange vs Valletta

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Dudelange
w w w w d w
Champions League
09/07/2019 19:00
63%
24%
13%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.40
Valletta
d d w w d l

A match in the Champions League tomorrow sees Dudelange face Valletta. Our algorithm has given 63% probability for the home team to win, 24% for the draw to occur and 13% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Dudelange
22
9
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Valletta
18
8
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Dudelange Home
45%
30%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Valletta Away
60%
26%
13%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Dudelange
37%
62%
UNDER
OVER
Valletta
48%
52%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Dudelange
67%
32%
YES
NO
Valletta
41%
58%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Dudelange
0-2
1-1
12%
12%
Valletta
1-2
1-1
16%
16%

Special offers