Dover vs Harrogate

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Dover
l d d w w d
England National League
09/02/2019 15:00
47%
53%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Over 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.80
Harrogate
w l d l l l

On Saturday we have a meeting between Dover Ath. and Harrogate at the The Perrys Crabble Stadium. So far this season there were 20 high scoring games for Harrogate and it seem likely there is another one coming. The Sciwin system predicts there is 47% chance for under 2.5 goals and 53% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Dover
9
9
16
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Harrogate
14
9
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Dover Home
31%
18%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Harrogate Away
37%
25%
37%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Dover
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
Harrogate
37%
63%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Dover
47%
52%
YES
NO
Harrogate
65%
34%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Dover
0-1
2-1
14%
11%
Harrogate
0-0
2-2
9%
9%

Special offers