Dock Sud vs Dep. Merlo

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Dock Sud
w d w d l d
Argentina Primera C Metropolitana
12/02/2019 20:00
42%
34%
24%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.69
Dep. Merlo
w d w d d d

The teams of CS Dock Sud and Dep. Merlo clash on 12th February 21:00 and this game of the Primera C Metropolitana is covered by Sciwin. After the home team managed to win 2 of their last 6 games they should enter this match in fine mood. Sciwin has CS Dock Sud to win with 42% chance, the draw is valued with 34% and Dep. Merlo to manage the win is with 24%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Dock Sud
11
5
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Dep. Merlo
6
10
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Dock Sud Home
50%
10%
40%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Dep. Merlo Away
10%
60%
30%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Dock Sud
71%
28%
UNDER
OVER
Dep. Merlo
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Dock Sud
42%
57%
YES
NO
Dep. Merlo
47%
52%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Dock Sud
0-1
1-0
23%
19%
Dep. Merlo
0-0
1-0
23%
19%

Special offers