Djurgardens IF vs IFK Goteborg

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Djurgardens IF
w d d d
Sweden Allsvenskan
15/04/2019 18:00
49%
28%
23%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.60
IFK Goteborg
w l

On Monday Djurgården welcome Goteborg on the Tele2 Arena. We calculated 49% probability for Djurgården to win the game, the draw has 28% and 23% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Djurgardens IF
1
3
0
WINS
DRAWS
IFK Goteborg
1
0
1
WINS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Djurgardens IF Home
0%
100%
0%
DRAWS
IFK Goteborg Away
0%
0%
100%
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Djurgardens IF
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
IFK Goteborg
0%
100%
OVER

Both to score

Djurgardens IF
75%
25%
YES
NO
IFK Goteborg
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Djurgardens IF
1-1
2-2
50%
25%
IFK Goteborg
3-1
3-0
50%
50%

Special offers