Dijon FCO vs Guingamp

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Dijon FCO
d d l l w d
France Ligue 1
05/12/2018 18:00
52%
48%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 2.10
Guingamp
d l l l d d

Stats and prediction for the Wednesday's football match between Dijon FCO and En Avant Guingamp of the Ligue 1. Sciwin calculated 52% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 48% for over 2.5.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Dijon FCO
4
4
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Guingamp
1
6
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Dijon FCO Home
25%
12%
62%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Guingamp Away
12%
25%
62%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Dijon FCO
37%
62%
UNDER
OVER
Guingamp
43%
56%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Dijon FCO
37%
62%
YES
NO
Guingamp
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Dijon FCO
2-2
0-4
12%
12%
Guingamp
0-0
1-3
25%
12%

Special offers