Dep. Pasto vs Petrolera

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Dep. Pasto
d w w w w w
Colombia Primera A
17/04/2019 20:00
57%
29%
14%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.54
Petrolera
l l l d w d

There is a very curious match in the Primera A (Colombia) as Dep. Pasto welcome Petrolera at the Estadio Departamental Libertad. Sciwin puts 57% chance for a home win, 29% for a draw and 14% for an away win in this match. There is a lot to be desired from the away side's performance as they have lost 3 of their last 6 games.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Dep. Pasto
7
4
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Petrolera
4
5
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Dep. Pasto Home
57%
28%
14%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Petrolera Away
28%
28%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Dep. Pasto
80%
20%
UNDER
OVER
Petrolera
80%
20%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Dep. Pasto
33%
66%
YES
NO
Petrolera
33%
66%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Dep. Pasto
1-0
1-1
33%
13%
Petrolera
1-0
1-1
20%
20%

Special offers