Den Bosch vs Volendam

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Den Bosch
l l w w w d
Holland Eerste Divisie
08/02/2019 19:00
47%
23%
30%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.75
Volendam
d w l w w l

An interesting clash will take place on Friday at the Stadion De Vliert between Den Bosch and Volendam. Lately Den Bosch are not doing so bad and should win the following fixture. We have 47% chance that the home side will win, 23% chance that the game will end in a draw and 30% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Den Bosch
14
4
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Volendam
8
7
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Den Bosch Home
58%
16%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Volendam Away
27%
27%
45%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Den Bosch
45%
54%
UNDER
OVER
Volendam
41%
58%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Den Bosch
58%
41%
YES
NO
Volendam
66%
33%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Den Bosch
1-1
2-0
12%
12%
Volendam
1-2
1-0
16%
12%

Special offers