Den Bosch vs NEC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Den Bosch
d d w w w w
Holland Eerste Divisie
07/12/2018 19:00
39%
30%
31%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.40
NEC
w l d l w l

An interesting clash will take place on Friday at the Stadion De Vliert between Den Bosch and Nijmegen. According to Sciwin there is 39% chance that the home side will win this match, 30% for a draw and 31% that Nijmegen will win. After winning 4 of the last 6 games, it's easy to say the home side are in superb form and favourites to win the next fixture.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Den Bosch
10
3
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
NEC
7
5
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Den Bosch Home
44%
22%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
NEC Away
50%
12%
37%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Den Bosch
47%
52%
UNDER
OVER
NEC
33%
67%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Den Bosch
64%
35%
YES
NO
NEC
66%
33%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Den Bosch
1-1
1-2
17%
11%
NEC
1-0
2-3
16%
16%

Special offers